Home » » Alesha Dixon article in Asian Woman Magazine

Alesha Dixon article in Asian Woman Magazine


Not only is the beautiful Alesha wearing Gorgeous Asian clothes , but she is also adorned by art created by the brilliant Henna artist Pavan Ahluwalia (Website)   (PAVAN_HENNA on Twitter)

~ Catching My Eye

Alesha Dixon: I always thought I should marry an Asian man

Alesha Dixon has revealed she's off to Bollywood – so she can find herself an Asian husband and wear a sari to her wedding.


Alesha Dixon Alesha Dixon wants to marry an Asian man so she can wear a sari
The Strictly Come Dancing judge wants to get married in a sari after dressing up for Asian Woman magazine.
‘I always thought maybe I should marry an Asian man just so I can wear these outfits – they’re jaw droppingly gorgeous,’ she said.
Asian Woman is out on Friday
The singer says her duet on Every Little Part Of Me with Jay Sean – real name Kamaljeet Singh Jhooti – has inspired her.
‘The Bollywood scene really attracts me,’ she added.
However, she might be tempted to try out a different lifestyle but it seems Alesha won't be able to tear herself away from the Strictly Come Dancing judging panel.
Last week Dixon revealed she wanted Lily Allen and Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh to join her in the hot seats, saying: '(Lily)'s said before she loves it and I think she'd be a brilliant judge.'
'I'd quite like to see Kimberley Walsh on the Strictly panel too.'
You can read the full interview in Asian Woman, out on Friday.
Share this article :

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © celebrity image gallery - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger